- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 pound of large Shrimp
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper, sliced into matchsticks
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup of Tamari
- 4 tablespoons of Agave
- 2 tablespoons ground Ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or frying pan over medium-high heat; cook and stir shrimp until pink, 2 minutes.
- Move shrimp to the side of the wok and add broccoli, red pepper, carrots, spring onion, and garlic to the center of the wok.
- Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Stir shrimp into vegetables, add Tamari Sauce, Agave, Ginger & Garlic toss and add sesame seeds, bring to a simmer.
- Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.