- 4 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place 1 ½ cups of squash and the bread in a food processor; pulse until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add remaining 2 ½ cups of squash, green onion, and bell pepper to squash puree.
- Heat nonstick skillet, lightly coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Work in batches: scoop ¼ cup portions of squash mixture into the skillet and gently flatten, cook for 5-7 mins, flip and cook for 5-7 mins more until golden brown and crisp on both sides.
- Transfer hash brown patties into a baking sheet and keep warm in oven. Repeat until all of mixture is cooked.
Recipe courtesy of Keri Glassman