- 10 Strawberries
- 5 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 5 ounces white chocolate
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 ounces Cognac
- Heat water in a pot on low. Place an aluminum bowl over making a double boiler. Add white chocolate chips/. Stir often until chocolate is melted and smooth. Grip the stem and dip the strawberries into the chocolate. Set aside and allow to cool and harden.
- Meantime place another aluminum bowl over making a double boiler. Add dark chocolate chips/. Stir often until chocolate is melted and smooth while sprinkling in cayenne pepper.
- Dip the strawberries in at a 45-degree angle on each side making a V. With a paint brush add dots for the “tuxedo buttons”.
- With a baster inject cognac in each strawberry. Set the strawberries on wax paper.
Recipe courtesy of Chef LaLa.