Man Found Himself in the Hospital after Going Too Hard at the Gym

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.
Playing Man Found Himself in the Hospital after Going Too Hard at the Gym

Blake shares his cautionary tale of over-exercising, which ended him up in the hospital. Nutrition specialist Dr. Melina Jampolis shares why this can be dangerous and even deadly. After overdoing it at the gym, Blake’s body went into rhabdomyolysis, and he almost experienced kidney shutdown.

What Can Happen to Your Body When You Overdo It at the Gym